- For only one night all rooms are 80 euros for two persons in a room. (If Saturday is one of your nights we have a two night minimum).
- If you stay 2 or more nights the rate drops to 70 euros a night.
- By the week a room is 65 euros a night
- If you are one person in a room it is 10 euros less.
- For extra persons in a room, including breakfast, add 20 euros per person per night.
Example: the family room with two parents and two children over 2 years for 3 nights would be: 70 x 3 = 210 + 2 kids (20+20) x 3 nights = 120 for a total of 330 euros. Children under 2 are free.
We take only Visa or Mastercard details to confirm a booking. As with hotels and airlines you do not have a reservation with us unless we have:
- the 16 digit number: 9999 9999 9999 9999
- the 3 digits from back of card (999)
- the expiry date 99/99
- don't forget the name of guests, dates of stay and if the booking is for the B&B, the Paris apartments or both.
We understand the reluctance of many to convey this information over the internet. If that poses a problem for you please separate the CC details into two emails.
Our email address is email@example.com
- For the B&B we debit your stay at departure.
- For the Paris apartments we retain the option of debiting one quarter, non-refundable, at time of reservation. Often we do not make this debit for several reasons: many of our renters have stayed many times and we trust them, and up-front debiting plays havoc with our book-keeping.
- For the apartments we accept no cancellations after four days before arrival. If you find yourself needing to cancel in that four day period we will debit the whole amount. Better that you are have insurance coverage than leave us holding the bag. If you need to cancel before that we will debit the one-quarter that we may (or may not) have debited earlier. (Was that clear? ;-)