Our Paris Apartments
See BillsParisApartments.com for details
Many guests split their time with us - a few days at the B&B in Reuilly and a week or so in Paris at our apartments in the 11th arrondissement, near the famous Père Lachaise Cemetery and the Place de la Bastille. We have two apartments on the same landing, one flight up in an early 20th century building. No elevator.
They are near shops, outdoor markets, two metro lines (2 & 3) and two cross-city bus lines (96 & 69).
One is a studio (20m2) with double bed for two persons. It looks onto a private, green patio accessed through large French doors. The larger apartment (35m2) has two rooms with three large double glazed windows looking onto the Rue des Bluets. It gets sun from April on. It has a double bed in far room and in near room two comfortable chair-beds that can be deployed as needed for an extra 2 persons.
The two apartments are separated by double soundproof doors which can be opened to make a three room apartment for up to six persons, with two bathrooms and two kitchens.
Each apartment has the following amenities:
- bathroom with shower, hair dryer
- kitchen with induction stove top
- fridge with freezer, microwave, expresso coffee pot, toaster, water boiler/kettle
- clothes washer/dryer, iron
- air-conditioning (exceptional for Paris apartments)
- fast Wi-Fi
- free telephoning to 103 principal countries (see free.fr for list)
- TV and multizone DVD player with collection of DVDs