Outdoor market in Dormans

Dormans veggie/fruit lady
Dormans veggie/fruit lady

Every Saturday morning in Dormans, 8km in the direction of Epernay, a little open air market in the square attracts many locals. Fresh fruit and veggies (this cheerful lady), cooked meat dishes from a caterer I buy for lunch or dinner, cheeses, clothes, you name it.

Excellent for local colour, and for picking up fixings for weekend picnics at the B&B.

Write a comment

Comments: 7
  • #1

best essay (Monday, 11 December 2017 07:22)

This is precisely what I require. I have never thought the selection representatives give careful consideration in online networking like that. It's fortunate that I have gorgeous profile in informal community. The blog was absolutely incredible.

• #2

Calculus Homework Help (Friday, 22 December 2017 07:46)

Its helpers sourcing specialists figure better arrangement strategies, update speculations, appreciate supplier and market challenges, and execute sourcing best practices.

• #3

Essay Writing Help UK - DoneEssays (Wednesday, 17 January 2018 10:14)

People must try involve in this type of extra curriculum activity because when you involve this type of activity you feel fresh.

• #4

hood fan installations (Wednesday, 17 January 2018 12:26)

This is definitely what I require. I have never thought the choice agents give cautious thought in web-based systems administration like that. I am a daily visitor to this blog.

• #5

Write my essay online uk (Wednesday, 31 January 2018 06:29)

Over the previous week, I've had a Latte at the Village Market and Junction areas. The two spots had neighborly staff. I attempted another Latte...I prescribe it! It's name has Nut in it, however I can't recall it's full name.

• #6

instant assignment help (Wednesday, 07 February 2018 11:43)

The studies, authorized by the Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission as it gets ready to vote on permit applications in November, contained turns and peculiarities.

• #7

http://vegassearchandsocial.com/ (Friday, 30 November 2018 09:32)

Hi! You've shared so much value in this post. We're from <a href="http://vegassearchandsocial.com/">http://vegassearchandsocial.com/</a>, a charity site for children and disabled people who needs help. We're love to share your content to our community and we'd greatly appreciate you approval to post this comment on your post. Please keep sharing such content. Thanks!