See & Do
Here is an overview of a few of the things one can see and do within a short drive from the Champagne B&B. No particular order...
- Reading and lazing about in one of our hammocks, conservatory or living room. We have lots of books in English and receive daily the The New York Times.
- Sitting on the deck perched on the hillside behind the house with beer or wine (free) or champagne (not free) and watch the sun set over the valley.
- Walking by the Marne River, in the vineyards facing our B&B or in the forest behind the house.
- Motorcycle races at Beuvards, 10 minutes north.
- Dining, gourmet or simple. We'll reserve for you.
- Golf. Two technical 18 hole courses a 15 minute drive and a very good 18+9 hole competition course 30 minutes north of us.
- Chateau de Condé en Brie with audio guide after 2:30 pm. 15k